Team education and training
We have developed a range of in-house, half-day and one-day modules in different areas of compliance with presentations, interactive exercises, role play and quizzes. The modular design means that the trainining can be adapted easily to meet the needs of the individual.
Modules include, but are not limited to:
- Basic ethical principles and the link to the Code and law
- The ABPI Code of Practice 2012
- Funding (joint working, MEGS, donations, patient organisations)
- Appropriate pre-launch activity
- Digital and social media
- Legal issues (Bribery Act, data protection, competition law)
- The role of the medical liasion scientist
- Compliance in market research
The first professional training standard and qualification in promotional ethics and the UK Code of Practice
Pharmaceuticalethics.com, Edexcel accredited qualifications ensure that personnel working within the promotional compliance arena will be able to provide objective evidence of their training status and competence. Assessment is an essential part of education and benefits many different stakeholders (patient, learners, trainers and the public). Successful, summative assessment will lead the course delegates to a recognised qualification in Pharmaceutical Ethics and Promotional Codes of Practice.
Our training is topical, interactive and fun; we use a variety of clinical educational techniques to accommodate a range of learning styles.